Adjuvant Behavioral Health is becoming the leading psycho-oncology provider in Texas, providing transformational oncology-specific behavioral healthcare. Adjuvant strives to provide all Employees with world-class benefits and perks, focused on their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Our benefits are anchored in data and industry standards, and are not limited to:
- High paying hourly rate or salary (depending on role)
- Equity Incentive Plan Options (when applicable) – selected roles will be eligible for incentive stock options (ISO) grants. ISOs allow the employee an opportunity to own a portion of the company
- Health insurance (when applicable) – to include medical, dental, vision, disability and life, paid with pre-tax earnings
Mission Alignment &
- Opportunity to work for a mission-based organization, serving transformational psycho-oncology-specific behavioral healthcare
- 100% of roles are remote, working from home, with flexible schedules
Development & Advancement
- Psycho-oncology Specific Training
- Part of a national network of leading psycho-oncology therapists and providers
- Career advancement opportunities, locally and nationally as Adjuvant grows
- Performance incentives
- Care – Regardless of our role, we will provide the highest quality care for our patients, while always striving to be better and learning from each other.
- Acceptance – We desire for our patients and employees to experience grace and hope and offer it to themselves.
- Relationship – We believe that people heal through relationship, and we strive for relational oneness for our patients, employees/contractors, and partners.
- Equality – We encourage awareness of self and others, including differences, and sensitivity to how the two interact.